Event Schedule, October 28th , 3-7pm
– Hay rides (Hort Center) *TICKETS REQUIRED
– Petting zoo (behind Hort Center) *TICKETS REQUIRED
– Pony rides (behind Hort Center) *TICKETS REQUIRED
– Photo booth (Stage area)
– Pumpkin-lined paths (Courtyard to Hort Center)
– Food and hot drinks available (Ponderosa Pavilion)
– Live music (Stage)
– Giggles and groans with the garden witch (Courtyard)
– Fall games and face painting (Stage area)
– Apple bobbing (Herb garden)
– Bookmans Kids’ Corner- crafts and story times (3:30 & 4:30pm) (Hort Center)
5pm: Costume Contest with celebrity judges – Mayor Coral Evans, Dapper Dre, and Albert the
Abert Squirrel and his sustainability entourage! (Stage)
– Funniest (YOUTH 17 years old and under may enter)
– Spookiest (YOUTH 17 years old and under may enter)
– Most Sustainable (YOUTH 17 years old and under may enter)
– Best adult costume (ADULTS 18 years old and up may enter)
*To enter costume contest – gather at the stage at 5PM
5:30-6pm: Just Desserts Contra Dance Band (Stage)
5:30-7pm: Haunted Hike *Must be accompanied by an adult (entrance @ Courtyard)
6-7pm: Telescope Viewing with Lowell educators (Courtyard)
6:15-7pm: Campfire stories and performances (Stage)
Tickets ($1 per ticket) All Ages require activity tickets.
Petting zoo – 2 tix
Pony ride – 4 tix
Haunted Hay ride – 2 tix
THANK YOU to our event sponsors:
Bookmans, Flagstaff Farmers Market, Anderson General Tire, and Sprouts Farmers Market
2018 DETAILS COMING SOON.
FLAGSTAFF’S FAVORITE FALL FAMILY FESTIVAL!
Walk through the Arboretum fall gardens on trails lit by glowing Jack-o-Lanterns. Celebrate the fall season in your best costume with hayrides, hot cider and cocoa, apple bobbing, great food from Good Times Rolling Kitchen, spooky stories and performances by a campfire. Win prizes in the costume contests! This is our favorite family event for the year!
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR FLASHLIGHTS! NO PETS ALLOWED DURING SPECIAL EVENTS.
- Date: Saturday, October 28th, 2017
- Time: Pumpkin Walk & Fall Fest at the Arboretum 3:00– 7:00 PM
- Cost: $8 Adults, $5 Youth ages 6 and up, Children 5 and under FREE. MEMBERS ARE FREE!*
- Activity tickets: Most activities will require purchase of tickets for $1 each.
- Bring and carve a pumpkin: 4pm – 7pm Friday, October 27th at Lumberyard Brewery! Have a beer and carve a pumpkin then receive free activity tickets for Pumpkin Walk on Saturday!
*Guest passes cannot be used for special events.
The Pumpkin Walk and Fall Fest is sponsored by:
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:
ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED. TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE DAY OF THE EVENT.