Event Schedule TBD later this year.
FLAGSTAFF’S FAVORITE FALL FAMILY FESTIVAL!
Walk through the Arboretum fall gardens on trails lit by glowing Jack-o-Lanterns. Celebrate the fall season in your best costume with hayrides, hot cider and cocoa, apple bobbing, a hay maze, pumpkin carving, a costume parade, a haunted hike, face painting, great food from Good Times Rolling Kitchen and Wils Grill, a campfire and much more!
Win prizes in the costume contest! This is our favorite family event for the year!
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR FLASHLIGHTS! NO PETS ALLOWED DURING SPECIAL EVENTS.
- Date: Saturday, October 27th, 2018
- Time: Pumpkin Walk & Fall Fest at the Arboretum 12:00pm–6:00pm
- Cost: $10 Adults, $6 Youth ages 6 and up, Children 5 and under FREE. MEMBERS ARE FREE!*
- Activity tickets: Some activities will require purchase of additional tickets.
- Pumpkin carving at Lumberyard!: Friday, October 26th, 4pm-6pm – Get yourself a well deserved beer for only $3.75 during happy hour, carve a pumpkin or 3 and get $2 OFF entry to Pumpkin Walk the next day!
*Guest passes cannot be used for special events. NO PETS ALLOWED AT SPECIAL EVENTS.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:
TICKETS FOR SALE SOON!