Arizona State Standards for Science
First Grade: Life in the Trees
- S1-C1- PO 2: Ask questions based on experiences with objects, organisms, and events in the environment.
- S1-C2-PO 2: Participate in guided investigations in life, physical, and Earth and space sciences.
- S4-C3-PO1: Identify some plants and animals that exist in the local environment.
- S4-C3-PO1 PO3: Describe how plants and animals within a habitat are dependent on each other
- S6-C1-PO 2: Compare the following physical properties of basic Earth materials: color, texture, capacity to retain water