Arizona State Standards for Science
Kindergarten: The Five Alive Senses
- S1-C1-PO1: Observe common objects using multiple senses.
- S1-C2-PO2: Participate in guided investigations in life, physical, and Earth and space sciences.
- S4-C1-PO 3: Identify the five senses and their related body parts
- S5-C1-PO1: Identify the following observable properties of objects using the senses: shape, texture, size, color
- S5-C1-PO 2: Compare objects by the following observable properties: size, color, type of material
- S4-C3-PO1: Identify some plants and animals that exist in the local environment