Outdoor Adventure day camp
The Arboretum at Flagstaff is offering six weeks of
Outdoor Adventure Camps during summer 2014!
Registration opens April 1st, click here to download your form!
Scholarships are TBD, click here to learn more!
The Arboretum at Flagstaff is committed to nurturing awareness and a sense of connection to the natural world through experiential, place-based, science education, centered around the ecology of the Colorado Plateau. Camps are focused on four principal themes: scientific investigation, outdoor exploration, health, and stewardship.
Experienced educators will offer hands-on learning opportunities in a variety of programs that include: wildlife of the area, live study of insects, our amazing weather, science and art, plant survival, and wilderness survival skills. Free transportation will be provided this year, please see registration form for more information.
Member discount applies to Friends of Willow Bend as well as the Arboretum at Flagstaff members.
The following camps are being offered during Summer 2014:
- Kids Can Grow! 2-Day Camp (Ages 5-6), June 9-10 , June 11-12
- Garden Gurus (Ages 7-8, 9-12), June 9-13
- Wildlife Watchers (Ages 5-6, 7-8, 9-12), June 16-20
- Buggy Explorations (Ages 5-6, 7-8), June 23-27
- Outdoor Survivors (Ages 9-12), June 23-27
- Eco Kids 2-Day Camp (Ages 5-6), July 7-8, July 9-10
- Eco Kids: (7-8, 9-12), July 7-11
- Art-ventures (Ages 5-6, 7-8, 9-12), July 14-18
- Junior Naturalists (Ages 5-6, 7-8), July 22-26
- Wild Weather (Ages 9-12), July 22-26
In Collaboration with:
After Camp Child Care will be available for ages 5-6, until 3pm. Cost: $15 per day. Sign-up when you register your child.
Sign-up your child for two or more camps and get the second 10% off!
Register early — camps are limited in size, with two adult leaders, to ensure high quality programming.
Call (928) 774-1442 ext. 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and to pre-register your child. Upon confirmation of availability, receipt of full payment and a registration form for each child will ensure their space.