Event Schedule, October 28th , 3-7pm
– Hay rides (Hort Center) *TICKETS REQUIRED
– Petting zoo (behind Hort Center) *TICKETS REQUIRED
– Pony rides (behind Hort Center) *TICKETS REQUIRED
– Photo booth (Stage area)
– Pumpkin-lined paths (Courtyard to Hort Center)
– Food and hot drinks available (Ponderosa Pavilion)
– Live music (Stage)
– Giggles and groans with the garden witch (Courtyard)
– Fall games and face painting (Stage area)
– Apple bobbing (Herb garden)
– Bookmans Kids’ Corner- crafts and story times (3:30 & 4:30pm) (Hort Center)
5pm: Costume Contest with celebrity judges – Mayor Coral Evans, Dapper Dre, and Albert the
Abert Squirrel and his sustainability entourage! (Stage)
– Funniest (YOUTH 17 years old and under may enter)
– Spookiest (YOUTH 17 years old and under may enter)
– Most Sustainable (YOUTH 17 years old and under may enter)
– Best adult costume (ADULTS 18 years old and up may enter)
*To enter costume contest – gather at the stage at 5PM
5:30-6pm: Just Desserts Contra Dance Band (Stage)
5:30-7pm: Haunted Hike *Must be accompanied by an adult (entrance @ Courtyard)
6-7pm: Telescope Viewing with Lowell educators (Courtyard)
6:15-7pm: Campfire stories and performances (Stage)
Tickets ($1 per ticket)
Petting zoo – 2 tix
Pony ride – 5 tix
Hay ride – 3 tix
THANK YOU to our event sponsors:
Bookmans, Flagstaff Farmers Market, Anderson General Tire, and Sprouts Farmers Market
FLAGSTAFF’S FAVORITE FALL FAMILY FESTIVAL!
Walk through the Arboretum fall gardens on trails lit by glowing Jack-o-Lanterns. Celebrate the fall season in your best costume with hayrides, hot cider and cocoa, apple bobbing, great food from Good Times Rolling Kitchen, spooky stories and performances by a campfire. Win prizes in the costume contests! This is our favorite family event for the year!
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR FLASHLIGHTS! NO PETS ALLOWED DURING SPECIAL EVENTS.
- Date: Saturday, October 28th, 2017
- Time: Pumpkin Walk & Fall Fest at the Arboretum 3:00– 7:00 PM
- Cost: $8 Adults, $5 Youth ages 6 and up, Children 5 and under FREE. MEMBERS ARE FREE!*
- Activity tickets: Most activities will require purchase of tickets for $1 each.
- Bring and carve a pumpkin: 4pm – 7pm Friday, October 27th at Lumberyard Brewery! Have a beer and carve a pumpkin then receive free activity tickets for Pumpkin Walk on Saturday!
*Guest passes cannot be used for special events.
The Pumpkin Walk and Fall Fest is sponsored by:
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:
Limited tickets available.