Event Schedule, October 28th , 3-7pm
Hay rides *TICKETS REQUIRED
Petting zoo*TICKETS REQUIRED
Pony rides *TICKETS REQUIRED
Giggles and groans with the garden witch
Bookmans Kids’ Corner- crafts and story times
4pm: Spooky Sprint (Wetlands Trail – ¼ mile)
*kids only; receive 1 FREE activity ticket for participation!
5pm: Costume Contest with celebrity judges – Mayor Coral Evans, Dapper Dre, and
Albert the Abert Squirrel and his sustainability entourage!
Costume Contest Categories:
Funniest (YOUTH 17 years old and under may enter)
Spookiest (YOUTH 17 years old and under may enter)
Most Sustainable (YOUTH 17 years old and under may enter)
Best adult costume (ADULTS 18 years old and up may enter)
Best volunteer costume (EVENT VOLUNTEERS may enter)
Telescope Viewing with Lowell educators
FLAGSTAFF’S FAVORITE FALL FAMILY FESTIVAL!
Walk through the Arboretum fall gardens on trails lit by glowing Jack-o-Lanterns. Celebrate the fall season in your best costume with hayrides, hot cider and cocoa, apple bobbing, great food from Good Times Rolling Kitchen, spooky stories and performances by a campfire. Win prizes in the costume contests! This is our favorite family event for the year!
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR FLASHLIGHTS! NO PETS ALLOWED DURING SPECIAL EVENTS.
- Date: Saturday, October 28th, 2017
- Time: Pumpkin Walk & Fall Fest at the Arboretum 3:00– 7:00 PM
- Cost: $8 Adults, $5 Youth ages 6 and up, Children 5 and under FREE. MEMBERS ARE FREE!*
- Activity tickets: Most activities will require purchase of tickets for $1 each.
- Bring and carve a pumpkin: 4pm – 7pm Friday, October 27th at Lumberyard Brewery! Have a beer and carve a pumpkin then receive free activity tickets for Pumpkin Walk on Saturday!
*Guest passes cannot be used for special events.
MEMBERS STILL NEED TO PRE-PURCHASE TICKETS FOR ENTRY.
The Pumpkin Walk and Fall Fest is sponsored by:
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE UNTIL OCT 25th:
Limited tickets available.