Sunday, July 24th – 4:30pm
CELEBRATE THE 35TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE ARBORETUM IN STYLE
The most anticipated outdoor gala of the year is the premier fundraising event for the Arboretum, the Summer Soiree. With silent and live auctions, entertainment, music, a catered dinner by the Cottage Place (including wine and beer) and of course our stunning gardens in their full summer bloom, this is a summer evening under the stars not to be missed.
$120 per seat
Includes salad, dinner, dessert, coffee, and all wine.
catered by The Cottage Place. Please contact Victoria Leone at firstname.lastname@example.org for any dietary restrictions that should be addressed.
$940 for a full table
Includes a table for 8, name or logo on your table
Please call the visitors center to purchase tickets. (928) 774-1442
- Flagstaff Aerial Arts performances in the trees during cocktail hour.
- Mother Road Trio live music all evening
- Featured artist Shonto Begay
- Full catered dinner provided by The Cottage Place
- Live auction including Exclusive painting by Shonto Begay
- Many wonderful silent auction items from local organizations and businesses
- Exclusive duet by two special guests!
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for the Summe Soiree, please take a look at our sponsorship packet below and contact Victoria Leone at email@example.com or (928) 774-1442 x124 with any questions.