3rd annual Ponderosa Hustle TRAIL race
- Date: August 17, 2013
- Time: 8:00 AM 5K and 10K start; 9:00 AM Kids Kilo
- Registration: Click here to register!
- Click here for the race map.
- Click here for a photo album from last year's event! (Photos courtesy of Donal Hill) Click for videos from last year's event! (Videos courtesy of Matt Ryan)
- Previous results can be found here: Virtual Roster
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE ARBORETUM'S PROGRAMMING!
The Arboretum invites runners, walkers and hikers to an off-road course in the Coconino National Forest surrounding the Arboretum. The course will challenge seasoned athletes with rolling hills and the surrounding ponderosa pines and wildlife will appeal to hikers and walkers on the course. Enjoy a beautiful August morning at The Arboretum! The Kids Kilo run stays within Arboretum property on the Nature Trail; parents are permitted to accompany their child(ren).
All participants will receive a commemorative hat with the logo and date!
- 5K price: $35 pre-reg; $40 on race day
- 10K price: $50 pre-reg; $60 on race day
- Race day registration from 6:00- 7:30 AM
- Kid's Kilo: $5 day of; checks or cash permitted
- Awards go to the top three male and female runners for the 5k and the 10k
- All kids will receive a "gold" medallion for their participation in the Kid’s Kilo.
- Two Aid stations on the course
- All participants are entered into a raffle
To learn more, call Elizabeth at (928) 774-1442, ext. 124.
Original watercolor painting (above left) created by Catherine Sickafoose for the 2011 race.
Photos from the 2011 event, taken by Don Hill:
More photos by Jen Williams on Flickr.
We thank the following business for their support: