Why let the rain interfere with your plans for a late summer hike? Mushroom hunters rejoice in wet weather!
Join us for the 2014 Mushroom Foray!
- Cost: $42 members; $50 non-members
- Registration: Registration opens to Arboretum members on July 14. Registration opens to non-members on July 21, 2014
Friday, August 22ND
- 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM: Wild mushroom appetizers provide by Criollo Latin Kitchen’s chef, Mike Difilippantonio
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Slide show presentation with special guest Dr. Catherine “Kitty” Gehring NAU professor and mushroom expert
Saturday, August 23RD
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Guided mushroom foray at the Nature Conservancy’s Hart Prairie Preserve.
Contact (928) 774-1442, ext. 110 for information.
To learn more about mushrooms in Arizona visit: the Arizona Mushroom Primer.
Thank you, Criollo Latin Kitchen for
partnering with us this year!