FALL FAMILY FUN AT THE ARBORETUM!
Walk through the gardens on trails lit by glowing Jack-o-Lanterns.
Prizes for pumpkin entries and best costume.
Delicious hot food provided by Bayou By You!
Hot cider, cookies, apple bobbing, scary readings, crafts with Bookmans, a haunted trail, petting zoo, straw maze, pony rides and a supervised campfire too!
- Date: Saturday, October 24, 2015
- Time: Pumpkin Walk at the Arboretum 3:00– 8:00 PM Saturday.
- Warner's Pumpkin Drop-off and Carving Session 3pm to 6 pm Friday, October 23rd at Warner's Nursery in Flagstaff.
- Cost: $10 adults, $8 seniors, and $5 kids ages 5 and up. MEMBERS ARE FREE!
- $2 off entry fee when you carve a pumpkin at Warner's!
3-4: Scary performances
3:30-5:30: Pony Rides $5 a ride, and a FREE petting zoo!
3-6: Kids’ craft tables with Bookman's
5: Tell-Tale Heart performed by Flagstaff Shakespeare Festival
5:30-5:50: Bookman's Scary Story time
6-6:30: Scary performances
6:30-6:50: Bookman's Scary Story time
7: Tell-Tale Heart
Don't forget to bring warm clothes and a flashlight! To learn more, please call (928) 774-1442, ext. 110.
Arboretum at Flagstaff events and programs are sponsored by:
Star Spangled Acres