Event Schedule TBD later this year.
FLAGSTAFF’S FAVORITE FALL FAMILY FESTIVAL!
Walk through the Arboretum fall gardens on trails lit by glowing Jack-o-Lanterns. Celebrate the fall season in your best costume with hayrides, hot cider and cocoa, apple bobbing, great food from Good Times Rolling Kitchen and Wils Grill, spooky stories and performances by a campfire. Win prizes in the costume contests! This is our favorite family event for the year!
DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR FLASHLIGHTS! NO PETS ALLOWED DURING SPECIAL EVENTS.
- Date: Saturday, October 27th, 2018
- Time: Pumpkin Walk & Fall Fest at the Arboretum 3:00– 7:00 PM
- Cost: $8 Adults, $5 Youth ages 6 and up, Children 5 and under FREE. MEMBERS ARE FREE!*
- Activity tickets: Most activities will require purchase of tickets for $1 each.
- Bring and carve a pumpkin: 4pm – 7pm Friday, October 26th at Lumberyard Brewery! Have a beer and carve a pumpkin then receive free activity tickets for Pumpkin Walk on Saturday!
*Guest passes cannot be used for special events.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:
TICKETS FOR SALE LATER THIS YEAR.